„If femininity is a remedy for mankind and is the way to prevent its destruction, then to develop it becomes a necessity and the responsibility of each human being, regardless of his or her gender.”
– Maitreya Rael
Femininity Day was created by Maitreya Rael in 2004 (59AH) and is being celebrated worldwide by members of the Raelian Movement on
March 8th / International Women’s Day
Emphasize the crucial importance of refinement:
- For the development of the art of human kindness and unconditional love.
- For the development of one‟s intelligence since applying refinement by cultivating self-love and care for others in one‟s life will heightened ones consciousness.
- To empower women and men with great refinement, politeness, beauty and sensuality as an antidote to violence.
- For the application of Human Rights: free and equal in dignity and rights.
- For the elimination of any discrimination whether it be; religious, racial, sexual orientation, gender, age, etc.
- To encourage humanity to embrace all differences, without judgment.
- For Peace and Love Revolution.
Przeczytaj Przesłanie od naszych stwórców przekazane Raelowi podczas spotkania z przybyszem z kosmosu w 1973 roku!