““If femininity is a remedy for mankind and is the way to prevent its destruction, then to develop it becomes a necessity and the responsibility of each human being, regardless of his or her gender.”
– Maitreya Rael
Femininity Day was created by Maitreya Rael in 2004 (59AH) and is being celebrated worldwide by members of the Raelian Movement on
March 8th / International Women’s Day.
Our goals: Emphasize the crucial importance of Feminine values:
- For the development of the art of human kindness and unconditional love.
- For the development of one‟s intelligence since applying feminine values in one‟s life will heightened ones consciousness.
- To empower women and men with great refinement, politeness, beauty and sensuality as an antidote to violence.
- For the application of Human Rights without restriction.
- For the elimination of any discrimination whether it be; religious, racial, sexual orientation, gender, age etc…
- To encourage humanity to embrace all differences, without judgment.
- For Peace and Love.
Check this event near by
อ่านสาสน์ที่ผู้สร้างของเรามอบให้ ในระหว่างการพบยูเอฟโอของราเอล ในปี 1973!